Challenging Career in Investment Banking
Capital Alliance (www.capitalalliance.lk) is a full-service investment bank based in Colombo with branches in several of the main cities in the country. Our mission is to be 'The Preferred Partner in Capital Markets'. We have established ourselves as a leading player in the financial markets of Sri Lanka specializing in the origination, trading and investment in debt, and equity securities. Our reputation is based on excellence in execution , research and product innovation.
We believe in providing you with ongoing opportunities and a dynamic growth during your career at Capital Alliance. Facilitation to achieve your own aspirations will be coupled to maximize client satisfaction. You will be working in an exciting and competitive environment created for energetic, imaginative and self motivated individuals. At Capital Alliance you will enjoy a wide range of challenges and opportunities during your career.
If you are enthusiastic in capital markets and allied areas with a passion for success, Capital Alliance is the place for you. We encourage you to fill in our Online Application and we will get in touch with you upon reviewing it.
The selected candidate will be involved in all types of Corporate Advisory activities including Initial Public Offerings, Business Valuations, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity etc. Reporting to the Manger - Corporate Finance.
For this role you will ideally:
- Have a degree in Finance / Accounting or an equivalent professional qualification. Part qualification in CFA will also desirable.
- Have 2 years+ experience in financial analysis / research. Prior experience in Investment Banking will be added advantage.
- Possess strong analytical skills and advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Have strong oral and written English Communication skills.
- Be a team player working with the ultimate goal of the organization in mind.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work in an exciting and competitive environment, with extensive scope for career advancement. They will be entitled to an excellent remuneration package.
Interested candidates are invited to send their Curriculum vitae with the names and addresses of two non-related referees and contact numbers included, or Click here
to apply online.
- Should have minimum of 2 years experience in Sales/Marketing on Government Securities
- Independently manage clients related to Investment Banking
- Candidates should have ability to make quick decisions
- A good command of English, the ability to work as a team and a pleasing personality would be essential requirements of the job
The successful applicants will have the opportunity to work in an exciting and competitive environment, with expensive scope for career advancement. He/She will be entitled to a competitive remuneration package as well as other benefits. Interested candidates are invited to send in their curriculum vitae with the names and addresses of two non-related referees, with the post applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelope and addressed to the Head of HRD & Administration. Please ensure that a contactable number is included in your application or Click here
to apply online